The Linux OS Engineer will conduct low-level bring-up and support for a variety of unique hardware
platforms. The Linux OS engineer will:
- Develop hardware support in the Linux kernel for platforms and devices.
- Support the development of a wide range of projects.
- Select solutions, install, support and maintain our embedded system running Linux Embedded
- Support, maintain, and upgrade our Linux server for production and development.
- University degree/higher diploma in Computer science or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of related experience on Linux platforms, preferable on Embedded Linux.
- Mastering one of the following distribution RedHat, Debian, Gentoo is a must.
- C, Perl, Shell command expertise is a must.
- Ability to communicate in English and write English documentation is a must.
- Ability to administer Samba, Apache, MySQL are recommended.
- Setting up and deployment of embedded systems (ulibc), cross compil is a big plus.
- Network and IPC programming are a big plus.
- Knowledge in LAN/WAN environment and internet related infrastructure (VOIP, VPN, Firewall)
- Candidate should be passionate, motivated, autonomous, organized, willing to learn, and have
- Candidate should have initiative mindset, able to troubleshoot and adapted solutions.
- Able to work in an international team (Russian, French and Chinese people).
|AMBISEA Technology Corp., Ltd is a young corporation which pursues advanced management ideas
and service consciousness combining Chinese and Western cultures. Established in 2004 as a Hong
Kong based company, AMBISEA runs its main activities in Shenzhen, China. AMBISEA is specialized in
developing and selling portable medical devices. Its main product lines are ultrasound scanners and
patient monitors. AMBISEA is a self-funded corporation built around high-class, international R & D and
sales staffs. AMBISEA obtained its ISO13485:2003 Quality Assurance certification and CE Certificate for
the majority of its products from DNV notified body in 2006. Our management and operations follow
ISO13485:2003 Quality system and CE standards procedures, respecting international standards and
requirements during designs and developments for our products. AMBISEA markets its products
worldwide, although it is focused on the Americas and Europe. AMBISEA always stands for delivering
reliable goods and services to its customers.
AMBISEA has an extensive distribution network to support clinics and doctors around the world. As
our company’s business grows up steadily, we are now recruiting high-caliber personnel with suitable
experience and a strong passion for career development.